Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Death, injuries in Dubbo Street Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
they'd have to ban at least 50% of this forum i reckon if they went off that policy

It's fine to be opinionated but this guy doesn't contribute anything, I looked at his previous posts the other day and couldn't find a single usefull contribution, he was always just trolling.

All well and good to have a chat and get a tiny bit off topic from time to time but if it's all he does on here...why bother even being here?

Also...no ride listed and no my ride thread....sad face to that.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
It's fine to be opinionated but this guy doesn't contribute anything, I looked at his previous posts the other day and couldn't find a single usefull contribution, he was always just trolling.

All well and good to have a chat and get a tiny bit off topic from time to time but if it's all he does on here...why bother even being here?

Also...no ride listed and no my ride thread....sad face to that.

please show where the rules state i have to have a build thread?where i have to contribute useful information (which i have.)
you know who whines?.......babies,stop whinging an ignore my comments if you don't like them,please fill this out.
2026.jpg

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
please show where the rules state i have to have a build thread?where i have to contribute useful information (which i have.)
you know who whines?.......babies,stop whinging an ignore my comments if you don't like them,please fill this out.

I wasn't saying that you had to put up what car you had.

BUT, wouldn't it make sense that if you were on a car forum you would want to post what car you had and discuss...kinda the whole point in this website...but no, all you do is troll along like a little annoying tween not offering any form of usefull substance to anything, mocking people's dead friends and just generally acting like a complete tool. You"re not funny, you"re not cool...go away you Twi-Hard.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo

BUT, wouldn't it make sense that if you were on a car forum you would want to post what car you had and discuss...kinda the whole point in this website...but no, all you do is troll along like a little annoying tween not offering any form of usefull substance to anything, mocking people's dead friends and just generally acting like a complete tool. You"re not funny, you"re not cool...go away you Twi-Hard.

cool story bro.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
RIP VS statesman

was so young, so full of life. taken too soon.

Last edited:

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

I haven't put up my current ride. Does it mean I should leave?

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I haven't put up my current ride. Does it mean I should leave?

You have 2,849 posts, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for me to find atleast one that had something useful to contribute, even from your sig you have obvious car interest. You even have the year and model of your car listed :eek:, imagine that!, you can update it if you like....I don't see why you would defend this guy though he clearly has no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.