Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Debadge or not?

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Just wondering what you guys think.. im not sure wether to remove the Commodore & SV6 badges off the rear, i dont wanna become a 'try hard' and have something that isnt but then again i dont mind the look of no badges.

Mate, im in the same boat as you i cant decide!

yeah please FFS don't put chev badges! Lion pride all the way :D

Same here, Scyth. Seriously i cant stand Chev badges, even on a SS. Saw another SV6 with em on. Im thinking why!!! Last time i checked there not built by Chevolet:bang::bang:

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
i would personally debadge my sv6 if i had 1, i did to my exec and it looks nicer i think and cleaner with just the holden badges on..i even took off the side ones under the blinkers...only cars i wouldnt debadge are calais, ss, clubby..all the higher end cars.

B

BXHD

im deleting mine tonight i rekn. and i wanna take rear lion off when i go to get spoiler holes fixed :D
it looks good with them off. but i feel a little sad ripping of my sexah Holden By Design badge :p

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
im deleting mine tonight i rekn. and i wanna take rear lion off when i go to get spoiler holes fixed :D
it looks good with them off. but i feel a little sad ripping of my sexah Holden By Design badge :p

leave the lion on i reckon

Burto89

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ S-Pack Ute
How are you guys and gals removing your badges withough damaging paint?

Cheers

B

BXHD

Take the whole lot off IMO. Much cleaner without them. I took the badges off my VS, VZ, WM and Hiace.

thanx Troy, just printed that biatch out for my records :p

also, LOL @ moderator kitteh :beer chug: haha.