Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Decent mechanic - Blacktown/Prospect area

zersys

Bolt Snapper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series II/BMW '02 E39 530i
Hey guys, this has probably been asked a few hundred times before, but was wondering if anyone can recommend me any mechanics in the Blacktown/Prospect area? I've been on the look out for a good one but keep getting stuck with over priced and/or incompetent ones, as I'm sure everyone here has been there before and knows how frustrating it is. I think the biggest issue is that my father is the one usually seeing them as his work is flexible unlike mine, but his English is not exactly outstanding so I think a lot of people try to take advantage. e.g he's being charged $120 to fix an "oil leak" which is actually just a power steering hose that's a little loose.

So can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Ive been getting my car serviced/repaired for the last two years at Bridgestone tyres in Blacktown, I am friends with the owners son. Never overpriced and the quality of their work is good.

wylie27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim L67
Its a but further than blacktown but fleetmaster automotive out at richmond is really good.. I trust him with my car.

He is cheap and knows his stuff

zersys

Bolt Snapper
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ive been getting my car serviced/repaired for the last two years at Bridgestone tyres in Blacktown, I am friends with the owners son. Never overpriced and the quality of their work is good.
This sounds promising, thanks, I'll check it out. I was wondering about that G.K Automotive place in that section, I've seen it a few times but I a friend of mine says he's a bit dodge when it comes to pricing so I've been a bit hesitant. Ever been there?
Its a but further than blacktown but fleetmaster automotive out at richmond is really good.. I trust him with my car.

He is cheap and knows his stuff
I'm going to see another guy out in Richmond that has been recommended by some one I know, I could def use this as a backup. Thanks!

zersys

Bolt Snapper
Reaction score
Members Ride
bump bump

Was wondering if anyone else had anymore suggestions?