Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

deciding wheels for silver vy

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Hey, i just bought wheels for my silver vy ex, i got advanti viennas 19inch for 500 brand new of a family friend, they were cheap so got em, not sure if they suit the car that much yet, ill wait till i put em on ay, i think they will, havnt put em on yet cas pay hasnt come through n dont get my p's until 2 weeks, im pritty much doin the same mods that u listed aswell.

Id definately go the first wheels listed, a mate of mine has 20 inch ones on his vy ss and they look sik, they suit vy's so much.

also have a look at these rims called rjr tremors 'chrome ones' in bob janes range
i was keen on buying them for my car before i got the advanti offer

goodluck with ur choice

quasidog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Thanks all :)

I am also looking at some new INOX wheels in polishes alloy too.

@nicko .. haha yeah. If I get a new exhaust I will not be doing anything like that. Ricer me is not.

lastlegend

Phantom VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Black VY SS + 1999 Silver VT Olympic Sedan
I think the smooth lines better suit the VY series, I looked for months for a nice set and ended up buying 19" Advanti rims for my Black VY SS.

Attachments

• 2008_0913_160855-SMALLER.JPG
    2008_0913_160855-SMALLER.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 749

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
The Envy wheels are nice. I like them but I wish they came in 20s. Does anyone know if they do? I have only seen them in 18s and 19s so far.