Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Defected

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
VH SLE said:
ive heard that if you can fix a problem on the spot there they cant defect you. if i was a mechanic and had my tools on me and got defected for oil leaks ide start pulling the motor apart on the road to be a smart ass.
hahahaha:bow: legend

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
sugaris said:
police wounder why people dislike them.. all these post are good examples of why people dislike them... if they stopped harassing us and did some real police work we would not have a problem with them. My local paper had on the front cover the other day that swearing at police had increased by 900% yes 900% in 1 year... wounder why that is!?!

Because swearing has become more acceptable in popular culture, then it was 50 years ago..

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
it is also legal to swear to an officer now.. never used to be

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
sugaris said:
if they stopped harassing us and did some real police work we would not have a problem with them.
exactly!!
why arnt they stopping all the filthy child mallesters and drugies. i do accept they do some stuff that is good. but why cant they leave people alone that take pride in there car.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
1991_Vn2nV said:
The post clearly states that it rose 900% LAST year...what does last year have to do with popular culture 50 years ago?

Progressive change mate.. And where the hell did this 900% figure come from anyway.. I'm interested in seeing the source..

The only possible explanation I can give is that police only started reporting swearing from a year ago..

Or the sample size was very small..

fentos

Reaction score
Shounak said:
Progressive change mate.. And where the hell did this 900% figure come from anyway.. I'm interested in seeing the source..

The only possible explanation I can give is that police only started reporting swearing from a year ago..

Or the sample size was very small..

Well I doubt they were even reporting swearing 50 years ago?

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
I reckon they would just punch you in the mouth 50 years ago if you swore at them.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
I went through a booze bus with a blown headlight 2-3 weeks ago.. I went to the front copper, I passed about 10 cops and the guy at the front was a Senior Seargeant (pretty sure)..

I think it's more about attitude.. I just asked him how many people he's caught on a weeknight.. No sucking up or disrespect..