Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delft Blue VY 25th Anniversary Model! - Manual Conversion/Cammed/Lowered/3.7's/20's +

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Haha can't afford it.. I wanted too but I don't have 5k+ for the tune, fitment, and the kit..

I'm going to be racing in motocross this year so going to be short on the cash.

If worse comes to worst I'll probably sell this for a Van or something..

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Okay well bit of news..

Not in a rush but the car will no doubt be going on the market as I'm going to start racing motorcross, and it's much more convenient for me to have like a Turbo diesel Hi ace or a Vito etc.

I'm open to offers, I know what you spend on it you don't get much back, but 14K has been spent on it, which takes it up to 23k Worth of value. I'm chasing roughly 12k, which I know won't sell quickly but if someone is after something that hasn't had any expenses left out, and runs great they'll go for this.

You buy a 9k VY, put a set of wheels, exhaust and an CAI and you've already got 12k which is what I've got this for. - Mindful for the P platers I suppose.

Very regretful.. But It's just alot more easier for me to get a Van or another ute.. Again lol.

So yeah, 12k Ono, has rego til December, Not sure on RWC, can organise something but the only thing I know it won't pass on would be EPA, nothing a $200 skinny shitty system with lots of heat packing etc won't fix.

If you really want to awaken the car, you can go get a Kalmaker tune on it for another 15RWKW or so, but the car runs fine as it.

Car will also come with a 4x set of 15x6 black stockies with 90% tread all round (they were my 'oh ****' wheels like when my tyre blew out)

Will be getting the car re-dynoed, and it should hit 140RWKW with the manual.

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
I didn't think a vito came with an LS1 ;)

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
your a ####in idiot, you can never make up your mind in regards to anything, first its the ute to move the dirt bike, then the sedan, cause you don't go riding anymore, then the road bike then dirt bike again, then it sits there for months and months so you sell it, then you buy another one and and your gonna race it, i can see this lastin maybe 3-4 months before you sell the bike or it just sits there for another 4-5 months then your stuck with whatever piece of **** you buy.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Don't really care what you think lol, besides I can't change my bike half way through the season, i gotta race it all the way through. You gotta remember, I had the ute, I sold the ute to get a sedan so I could drive around with people as nobody has their P's which they still don't, so a Van you have seats you can take in and out.

I wont stop riding, I've already spent 1K on gear and getting ready for it, gotta get a racing license, a racing transponder for timing ($650 for both), then I'll get my Pod knee braces and my neck brace, then it's $80 each time to race + practice days + all the maintenance.

You've always gotta put your bib into something, you seem to forget you had two VK's in the space of a year when you first got your P's, then you had your calais you sold just because you could then you got another two piece of **** VK's and none of them ran for over a year.

If anyone is to give advise it ain't you.

Remember, racing isn't like your normal once every month weekend ride, I ride twice a week now and have for the first 5 weeks, it's something I'll commit too and in a couple of years if I get decent enough can make a career out of.

I'm not over this car though - I want to keep it. But, it's too hard trailering it to everywhere and getting the whole inside of the car filthy every time i go then I gotta clean it for hours to make it all smick again, not to mention the tracks are 4 hours away for the longest ones which is alot of fuel.

I found out @ 100kph, it revs at 2600RPM and can still get 8.8L/100ks. But a van I can get like 950k's out of a tank.

doms1

Reaction score
Members Ride
BANNED
BRABUS Viano V8

one of these would be the go.but seriously I own a115 lwb vito and its great.I have had 3 vitos over the years and if you can get one over the hiace do it