Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Despo's 2005 vz sv6 upgrade

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Model: VZ Sv6 UPGRADE
Year: 2005
Body Type: Sedan
Colour: Impulse blue
Interior: stock
Engine: 3.6L alloytec
Engine Mods: stock
Power: 190kw
Transmission: Auto
Wheels: stock
Suspension: stock
other mods- tinted windows, tow bar, struts bar, ss CAI, reverse sensor

Future Mods: Not sure still yet but will do the basics
-Sound system
-Suspension
-20's
-exhaust

Pics :)
IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

Last edited:

shaune_m

Reaction score
Members Ride
GS300 2JZ TURBO/ S2 RX7
Hey Mate, congrats on the new ride. Must feel heaps newer ey? Enjoying the power? Take care and look after it.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looking mint mate , love that blue colour man . Should put the doritos on it ;P

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Hey Mate, congrats on the new ride. Must feel heaps newer ey? Enjoying the power? Take care and look after it.
thanks mate
yer so glad i went for it. such a nice car to drive all over. bets the vs any day and she has a bit of power when u tell her to go enjoying it very much so far :)
Looking mint mate , love that blue colour man . Should put the doritos on it ;P
yer really nice colour little bit fancy :) ahah u know what, was actually thinking i might for a bit, hate the stock wheels atm and still cant sell my doritos :(
Niiice mate :thumbsup: I hope it doesn't stay stock for long :p
thanks buddy :) yer shall see what happens.. not in to much of a rush atm, might save my money up do some research and plan it out properly :)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
yer really nice colour little bit fancy :) ahah u know what, was actually thinking i might for a bit, hate the stock wheels atm and still cant sell my doritos :(

Was going to buy yours , till I found a guy on ebay selling them dirt cheap because he thought they were like cheap stock rims hahaa

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Looks nice. Much like mine. Must add to list remove spoiler and sl springs. How many kms on it?
yer thats something ill do in the near future.. not using to looking in the mirror and that bloody spoiler is in the way quiet annoying. first thing im doing is sound and then exhaust i think cause im not use to driving a quiet car doesnt feel right :S.. its done 126,000
Was going to buy yours , till I found a guy on ebay selling them dirt cheap because he thought they were like cheap stock rims hahaa
o were ya aha bugger :( getting to the point where i just want them gone.. taking up room now in the garage