Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Detailing

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
Contact car care products at five dock mate and take your car down there and they will have a look and recommend the products you need to fix it if at all possible. Then give your missus 2 black eyes and tell her you've told her twice.... (Jokes)

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Hi everyone,
Guys I let my Mrs wash my car when I was away with work and she has left scrub marks in 3 places on the car.
looks to me like she was scrubbing tar marks off the lower door and has used a kitchen sponge to try to rub off.
anyway the big question is how do I fix it? it is not deep scratched looks like rubbed clear coat..
photos will be uploaded hopefully tonight when I get home.

thanks in advance for any advice.....

Will need to be machine polished. See exactly that all the time. It's not something you'll be able to remove by hand but if you're handy with a polisher, it should come out with not too much trouble.

If you need a hand with it, shout out. I'm in West Pennant Hills.

Happydaze

Happydaze
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE T30
Will Bowdens Wheely Clean damage painted calipers over time? I remember reading “if you want to learn to repaint calipers, use Wheely Clean”

Mia Hill

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra Sportwagon
Anyone here from around Brisbane? I just moved and been looking for a good place to get my car detailed. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: