Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

detonation/pinging with sc14 running 2- 3 psi

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo
my memcal went with my old sc14 sorry, if you want a tune then just PM delcowizzid, tell him everything you can and make it nice and easy for him to read, give him a few days to get back to you as hes pretty busy at the moment.

None of us use a fancy fuel reg on our turbo setups, or on my sc14 setup when it was running 10psi, just bigger injectors and a meaty fuel pump. Works pretty well!

brouser

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S2
ran a new seperate earth to the coil packs AFI module thing this motoring and changed the plugs too new ones and took it for a run. Is much better but still breaking down. I have some Magna Injectors now, just need 2 more lol then I'll swap them over and try that.

I haven't put in the fuel reg yet, trying too avoid it as it will be a massive job.....

I have 2.6 Blue top magna injectors are they the correct one's?

Last edited:

brouser

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S2
I have magna injectors now. Going too try them now. Will post resukts

brouser

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S2
Ii have just done a few runs with the magna injectors and it's raps better in the rev range and up high. I'd I dees tge throttle Its fine but if I stab it, it breaks down then gets too a spit and revs fine.

Suggestions?