Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Diablo Hot VR

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
VL Soldier said:
Yeah, I like the look of the chrome pipe too. Is it the same size as the plastic one, where can you pick them up from and how much? The car looks great mate... the colour's a real head-turner!
I had this on my calais mate Diablo likes this to. Not sure about where you can get em from Ebay would be this 1st option i would suggest

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
VL Soldier said:
Yeah, I like the look of the chrome pipe too. Is it the same size as the plastic one, where can you pick them up from and how much? The car looks great mate... the colour's a real head-turner!
I had this on my calais mate Diablo likes this to. Not sure about where you can get em from Ebay would be this 1st option i would suggest

DIABLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss 5.7ltr
there a real bitch 2 fit by the way took me like half hr 2 get it in place. and you hav 2 destroy the factory rubber moulding that the original sits on. it has its advantages and disadvantages mate. looks good tho. u need 2 fabricate a piece 4 them 2 sit on other wise they knock and can damage ur ride.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
looking nice bro, may cruze ya beast deffinetly got some looks, keep up the good work and she is sounding sweet now.

jason_vs

I now have my L's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs commodore
hey nice car like your rims they sweet

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Diablo Is No More Has Been Sold :(