Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Diff Change Dissappointment on the SIDI

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Update for those interested. Had it at Holden dealer today and unfortunately no luck. Not able to alter speedo calibration at all...not even through wheel change. Have asked them to contact Holden for a fix...will see what happens with that. Gotta say it is very dissappointing and quite frustrating. Am particularly disturbed that rear wheels sensors (ABS) are reading wrong too...doesn't make sense and no fix. Why the #### would you have software that is so inflexible even to the manafacturer.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
I dont get why the rear wheel sensors would read any differently?

Dale@CHE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS, VT SS
my software has the speedo cal stuff in it, i havent tried it yet but im sure it will work fine,

holden cant do the cals, VCM cannot do the cals, EFI Live cannot do the cals, im the only one that can do the cals and tune these cars.. VCM and EFI will not be releasing software for these engines any time soon,

ill have my mail order stuff up and running in the next few months.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
I dont get why the rear wheel sensors would read any differently?

Nah I don't get that either. I reckon something has gone wrong with that but no lights or anything and seems to function OK.

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
Another cracker from Just Commodores lol.Can always count on a wealth of incorrect opinions.

Gave the place a rest for a month so its good to see nothing has changed.......why should it?

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
my software has the speedo cal stuff in it, i havent tried it yet but im sure it will work fine,

holden cant do the cals, VCM cannot do the cals, EFI Live cannot do the cals, im the only one that can do the cals and tune these cars.. VCM and EFI will not be releasing software for these engines any time soon,

ill have my mail order stuff up and running in the next few months.

Excellent...thanks Dale. Will be making a booking just after xmas. In the meantime does anybody know if I'll be doing any damage to the torque converter or anything because it is all slightly out of whack? Not that anything feels particularly unusual.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Another cracker from Just Commodores lol.Can always count on a wealth of incorrect opinions.

Gave the place a rest for a month so its good to see nothing has changed.......why should it?

Which bit was incorrect info?

Dale@CHE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS, VT SS
it will drive fine and shift fine, just the dash will be wrong