Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dildos

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
A little old lady in her eighties enters the front door of a sex shop. Obviously very unstable on her feet, she wobbles across
to the counter. Finally arriving at the counter and grabbing it for support, stuttering she asks the sales clerk. Dooo youuu
have dillldooos? The clerk, politely trying not to burst out laughing replies, yes we do carry dildos. Actually we carry many
different models. The old lady then asks, dooo youuu carrryyy aaa pppinkk onee, tttenn inchesss lllong aaand aabboutt
ttwoo inchesss ththiickk aaand rrunns by bbaattteries. The clerk responds, yes we do.
The old lady asks. Dddooo yyoouu kknnnooww hhoww ttoo tturrnn iittt oofff

newjack

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6, Vs s2 manual, Vy ss manual
Keith Reed lay off the blazing before bed time

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
Oh I get it, I thought at first she was talking like that because she's old, but it's because it's sill switched on and inside her.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
Oh I get it, I thought at first she was talking like that because she's old, but it's because it's sill switched on and inside her.

Speaking of inside her... young apprentice at work had a thumb nail infection around the time got married, old boss tells him the best way to clear it is to soak it inside her.
About week later it still hasn't cleared and the boy says the wife is complaining it's uncomfortable.
Cider boy, soak it in cider.