Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dilemma

S

shoon

Hi guys, I've kind of hit a wall here and can't make a decision. Firstly I can't decide whether to spend the $$ I've got on the car or on something else I've been wanting for quite awhile (or just saving it for my trip to europe next year). But if I do put it into the car I'd have to choose between either an exhaust or dropping it but I can't decide! There's some pics of my ride below.. what you guys do? Dropping would be nice as I'd get more out of the wheels and it would drive nicer, but a new exhaust would also be pretty sweet. GAH decisions..

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5098.jpg

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Its depends if you want power or not.
If I were you I would drop her first then the exhaust.

S

shoon

heheh yeh I should probably just save the $$.. It's just that I haven't lashed out in awhile and I really want to. Other option was to get a new surfboard, which I'd get more enjoyment out of.. but living in Melb I use the car more than I get down to the coast. I just don't know.

That's what I was gonna do Attaboy but AAMI only allows 1 mod for under 25's and I still have a couple years to go. Even though I was going to use genuine holden parts they didnt' like it.. even a CAI.

Fitty

Reaction score
I'd get the surfboard AND a CAI... best of both worlds.

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
drop it ... an exhaust will give you **** all power increase .. and with those tidy wheels and tinted taillights ... it'll get a fair bit more street cred.

and police attention. but in the end its your choice mate :)