Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Disabling Autowatch alarm system?

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Can anybody tell me how to do it? Something has gone wrong with my alarm and it is intermittently cutting out my ignition system, and my car will only start 30% of the time. Its going to get fixed next saturday but I need it before then, can they be disabled? I have the remote with one small button and one big button by the way...

MattyVRss

matty T
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR ss
Can anybody tell me how to do it? Something has gone wrong with my alarm and it is intermittently cutting out my ignition system, and my car will only start 30% of the time. Its going to get fixed next saturday but I need it before then, can they be disabled? I have the remote with one small button and one big button by the way...

hey i have a auto watch alarm in my car and its a ****ing heap of **** ! would not recomend it 2 anyone ! i neva put it in it was in the car when i purchased it but its nothing but trouble it locks me out all the time and dose the same thing turn the key to start after u have had them out of the ignition 4 a few mins and it wont start sum times pisses me off big time and my car will cut out under exceleration also! i thawt my ignition module was ****ed..... anyway with all that out of the way the heap of **** locked me out again the other day and i had a look at how u would go about removing it but its a bit 2 complicated 4 me i cant see any alarm unit as such and was begining to think maybe they use a auto watch body control or something like that ??? i see ur post was a few months back what did u end u doin with urs?? and was it a huge messy job to get rid of it??