Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Disgusted

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
That is digusting, I dont even know what to say but you would have to be pretty ****ing low to do that. Now Shooting a roo is completly different, its quick its hardly cruel and you should only be shooting them for good reason. I do know someone that beat a roo to death, but it was after it darted out infront of his car and was laying their in pain, so he put it out of his misery, and he felt awful and didnt drive for months afterwards, but in the situation it was the only thing to do.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
I hope they find this ****. What a piece of ****. Who does that do an animal, shame it wasnt a 7 foot red that could have just smashed the little homo

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
nothing a crow bar to the human skull wont fix............****ing low life ****s!!

how the **** could you do **** like that?? if i ever found out who they were, i would rearrange his face then take them to the authorities

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Just watched this vid at work with some blokes i work with... Absolutely appalling... his and with w@nker mate should be put in a ring with a kick boxer (or a fully grown RED)... thats the only fitting punishment I can think of.

The Roo looked like it had been run over of something before had as normally you would jst expect it to run off.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Yeah they're saying the Roo had just been hit by a car or something, so it wasn't 100% to start with.

I feel for it, just got hit by a car, and you can tell by looking at it that it has NFI what is going on. It's going, uhhh do I fight this guy or do I try and recover or do I run or.. And then he cops a punch to the chin.

Just absolutely pathetic, this is the time where I wish this sh*ts parents would step forward and say 'he did it'

And just the other week hearing about two koalas around brisbane getting bashed to death aswell. What the hell's going on - bring in some severe punishment please.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Sadly even if these wankers do get caught they usually only ever get a $1000 fine and a 12 month good behaviour bond. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there has ever been a case in Australia where a person conviceted of cruelty to an animal has ever served jail time. I know one or two cases where a person has been sentenced to 6 months jail but they've appealed the harshness of the sentence and been given good behaviour bond instead.

...and it's been proven that youngsters who are violent towards animals are the ones who commit violent crimes against people later in life.