Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Diy Cai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
tical said:
Well, im new to this site, and i really am anoyed with this. You are a moderator, your job is to moderate. You have come on and made a total fool of this guy. From what your saying, because he drives a liberty he is rich, and because i drive a vp commie im a poor person. Quite sad. sorry to say.

Firstly, I made that post as a member, not a moderator, a member that is quite annoyed by someone coming in here and abusing and insulting members who do not approve of someone elses illegal and vandlous acts. I am not going to refrain from having my opinion or change it to something everyone else would be happier with just because I am a mod. If you have any probs with me, or any other moderator for that matter, please contact admin- that is Darren and Garth and they will happy to adjudicate.

I am not saying because he drives a liberty and you are poor because you drive a vp commie, did I say that anywhere...no...
Basically as far as I am concerned just because you can't afford something it doesn't give you the god given right to steal it from someone else. Bet you would be happy if someone come and stole your car just cos they want to. People own these car wash companies and people will have to pay for this idiots thieving. Also good law abiding citizens will be affected when they want to go vacuum their dirty cars and can't because some arsehole stole the hose.
As for making a total fool of this guy, I believe he did that all for himself ;)

Thankyou, Have a nice day :)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Basically as far as im concered.................WHAT A CHEAP BASTARD!!!!
I work at Bunnings and the length of hose he stole would cost all of like $10 at the most!!
And what sort of car enthusiest would vandalise a service designed for us???
I think Julie pretty much summed up my feelings...........
And if you dont like it................get out............
AirStrike :air:

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I don't think Julie is outa line.....he deserves it ..... and poor can be measured in many ways not just money

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
The only funny thing is how dumb can someone be.

Stealing a vacumm hose to use as a CAI :rofl:

Now if he found the vacumm hose and decided to use it instead of vandalising and stealing it i would laugh at the idea, but because he did not find it or buy it i can not laugh.

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
i thought it was hilarious how cheap can u really be. i mean yes some people do dumb things and we all laugh at them but this guy is right up the top of the cake. i can see where he would do it if he had like a bit of hose in the shed or something but not ruining that service for every1else.
and i agree with julie u make 1 post and critise the majoritys few on a stupid act, then wana fight with a moderator. mate u aint gonna last long on the forum lol

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
the vacuum hose would give crappy turbulent airflow

Koontz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
same page

vpbeast said:
i thought it was hilarious how cheap can u really be. i mean yes some people do dumb things and we all laugh at them but this guy is right up the top of the cake. i can see where he would do it if he had like a bit of hose in the shed or something but not ruining that service for every1else.
and i agree with julie u make 1 post and critise the majoritys few on a stupid act, then wana fight with a moderator. mate u aint gonna last long on the forum lol

Someone thats on the same page as me!

Its an interesting social excercise looking at the way people react and interpret differently an unemotive post on the net. A couple of the reactions to my post appear very extreme. I would put him in the league of "dumb idea, could have thought it through a little more" but thats where I would leave it.

So I put this forward. Is he in the same league as a drunk driver running a red light. Or maybe Eugene, clown in sa that got off for killing a cyclist, drunk driver. What about the Johnny (is that his name? not a big fan) in Jackass?

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Hey don't get me wrong, I thought it was funny in a warped kind of way, and if you see my reaction to your post as extreme then sorry. It just pisses me off that people come here thinking it is cool and the guy has balls and we are all idiots cos we don't think its so cool. I have no probs with your posting this topic and I see the humour in it but if I get emotive this is why, where does this dude get off talking like this:

I cant believe you people who flame and sit here on you soiled computer chairs talking crap like a Croat eating metal shards.

You guys need to go on another monobrow cruise and pick up some chicks.. But in reality you guys need to renew your broadband contracts. Loosen your ass holes commodore brothers!

And no this guy isn't an axe murderer but crime has a habit of starting small then escalating, whats next for him?

Oh and that would be johnny knoxville :)

gramps_rs

Reaction score
Hey, just for the record. The guy in question. It was a service station not a car lovers. Yes he is rich beyond his wildest dreams but it wasnt about the money was it. Thats all you guys on here think about dont you...

Koontz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
gramps_rs said:
Hey, just for the record. The guy in question. It was a service station not a car lovers. Yes he is rich beyond his wildest dreams but it wasnt about the money was it. Thats all you guys on here think about dont you...

Stop posting dude or im going to start flaming you aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.