Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do the s2 V6 Fuel rails fit S1 engine.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
hahahaha funny as well i think this thread has been highjacked enough sorry immortality but the video was worth it LOL

on topic what brand of reg did you get

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
no reg yet, but i was planning on a magnafuel one

great vid. that does explain a lot for me.....

working on the fuel line fittings for the nitrous kit. was working on a permanent fiting for the fuel pressure gauge

Last edited:

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
im with foam ide spend the money on better things LOL.the stock reg is good really and it will increase pressure with boost at a 1:1 ratio.could spend the coin on a wideband hehe just fired mine up now love it too.DIY JAW wideband from New Page 1 and VX commodore 0258007200 bosch wideband sensor

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
did you get it pre-assembled? looks ok. how does it go with the standard tune or are you using it as a standalone setup?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
nah got one from alan in kitset form for testing and reveiw of the product freebie.took about half an hour to put together.easy as .only got the sensor this morning so just bench testing it.ready for in car testing now.will probably just use it as a standalone unit and run the stock narrowband too.or pull the narrowband while tuning and plug the wideband in the hole and turn off closed loop and the O2 error codes.then reinstall the narrowband when finished tuning.it does have 2 outputs one for narrowband simulation and one that can be another narrowband sim or can goto a narrowband guage and display wideband fuel ratios but it has a nice digital display anyway.and logging software.has 3 inputs rpm and 2 X 5 volt inputs for map or egt probe etc.will hoipefully test it this week in car.