Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you like gardening?

Do you like gardening?

• Yes, I do like gardening

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • No, I don't like gardening

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i think we should have a gardening section.
also vl8vic who is this Brad Quaid? is he a stalker of you?

Yeah i banned him from the site, he signed up after that with no less than 12 new accounts and carried on like a goose. Something really wrong with the guy, like i don't just mean a little upset, but really has something wrong with him to carry on like he did.

Followed me to other forums as well, tried to act clever but couldn't spell or string a sentence together to save his life.

Threatened me with:
-court
-reprimand for getting inside info from vicroads (don't even work there!)
-bringing down JC
-hacking our site
-reprimand from his ISP or web host.

Guess how many have followed through...... none. All gas.

The best he could do was call me names and tell me i was a teacher from victoria. You need to be here a whole 5 minutes to know those things about me!!!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
LOL it only takes you two years to admit defeat. A side of you i don't think I've ever seen.
I'll recommend a few good gardening forums for you. Hell, i might even convince you to sell the car, cut beachies on a decent push-bike and take up sport.

I didn't even know this thread existed til someone bumped it and i saw it in new posts.

If you remember the discussion like i do, it was in reference to adding a new sub forum (for something else). Like i said, theres been enough interest here that it seems we need our own sub forum just for gardening. Maybe even change the theme from blue, to green :)

Last edited:

6 shooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VR Executive S2/ Kawasaki zxr250
at our flat we have a garden. We got canabis in our hydroponic setup haha jokes. but actually its pretty sweet except keeping the weeds out. we got 4 chilli plants parsely which grows everywhere and a silverbeet plant almost as tall as me. cant wait till summer. the best part is getting fresh veges for tea rather

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
holy thread revival lol I've since moved and we bought a nice house with decent sized yard and have an awesome vegie garden. Currently growing tomatoes, cucumbers, capsicum, snow peas, sweet corn, lettuce, strawberries, spring onion, chillies, celery, carrot, baby watermelon, herbs, plus a lemonade and mandarine tree. Kids love it, I can't wait til everything is ready to harvest. Been getting right into the gardening lately whilst landscaping our property, have not long done a bromilead/orchid garden and an english cottage/native style garden. We're getting a dingo in next week and going to rip up all the old crappy turf and laying some nice new stuff and making more gardens.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
We don't have a garden, but we do have a nice balcony. With a grand total of 1 tree lol.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Loathe it, but convince myself I like it coz we have a massive yard with heaps of fruit tree's and huge amounts of flowers (no idea wtf they are tho).

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
Personally, I don't like it much. But, I always like to see my Lawn short and green tho :)

Not into flowers etc, coz me dog will just sit on em and dig em up lol :D

binney

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs2 Senator
When I'm in the mood for it. Most of our gardens are low maintenance though.