Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you Procrastinate?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
sure do, im doin computer systems engineering, cracker goes there aswell but hes a tradie and georgeonboost goes there aswell, fun times at box hill!

how do u know i go there :p? u go there aswell?
Haha, i returned to Box Hill after takin a year out to work full time. Just came back as a stop gap between jobs, doin Diploma of Info. Tech.

I dunno, but i think you may of given me your parking ticket one day, pulling out of that crappy small carpark thats in the same street as the spotlight carpark, but separated.

Beigey VL?

Car looked identical to your car in your pic

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, Nelson campus aswell. Used to do that all the time when i went before, parking's such a bitch at that place.

Now i know you go there i'll keep an eye out for ya. My VL's only on Ceptors, no flashy rims and has got 05 in the rear quarter windows.

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
yeh
im doing it now. i just cant bring myself to do the work. (its cause its a boring ass assignment that i cant be f***ed doing). better start it soon

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
haha cool,

ohh god ive got the CCNA3 Final on tuesday, i had the practical but the instructor wanted it in packet tracer and it stuffed up, software glitch, because Fa0/0 from a router to a switch was connected when no physical line was there :p musta been magic!

box hills a bastard to park in, atleast they resurfaced the 2nd car park entrance i ripped my front bumper off there countless times getting out

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha. My girlfriends doing CCNA2 at the moment at Box Hill, she's repeating it from last year so you might of been in the same class. Small world.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
did i mention stocky ur catchin my post count lol.. im not a post whore but last time i checked mine it was round 2700.... :p

and huryy up and fit them valve springs soo you can run a 5 second 0-60mph!!!

bah i only got the springs today lol. maybe ill start on wednesday. thats when i finish uni for like 2 weeks. ill have to see if i can empty the garage