Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you think you drive the best model commodore?

pick

• Total voters

ESS364

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Tough ask...

Have had
VB SL 6 auto..........first commodore ..well finished car but no power
VK Berlina 6 auto.....classy car in its time in my view
VN Berlina V6 auto...poor finish, old leaks, ignition, etc but kept going until smashed just a few months back 250,000Ks (back yard wreck at present)
VT Berlina V6 auto...good family car still ....200,000Ks on the clock no probs.
VX SS manual.........#2 just (Series 1)..being red helped. 100,000ks Son bought it after the VN bit the dust. Clutch and radiator and heaps of rear tyres and very thirsty, otherwise great car.
VE SS manual..........#1 just (poor visibility, a bit big, looks great and goes like hell)...

PhantomVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV e2 Clubsport R8
i drive a vs acclaim and yes i chose it. - real head-turner with a vx clubby kit and ****load of bang for your buck:yeah:

Gav1802

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 litre
voted no i have a series 2 vt ss ls1 which i love but if i had the cash i would have a ve for sure but kids a missus and second car what can you do.
but the vt vx are pretty good as far as family car goes missus has vx doesnt ever skip a beat

The_Fat_Man

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VE omega ute 3.6 AY6
I voted no,
I drive a VE ute and would prefer a VR/VS SS, i had a VR SS and loved it but as i cant legaly drive it , it was sold. i love the shape of a nice lowered VR/VS with a nice paint job and rims (not to over the top on either though) but maybe one day i can make my plans for that old girl come to life in another car.... Who knows.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
i believe i drive the fattest model around:p VE gts FTW