Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does anyone else have this problem!!??!

• Thread starter Commodore_Chick
  • Start date

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i dont know what they used but on the boot lip of my vl there is a black mark nearly the whole way across it and paint has been chipped off it, and on my front bumper ( the smaller strip on top of it ) some one had snapped off one of the side bits and left it on the ground next to the car... some people just have no respect for other peoples cars.

R

rattattack1313

Get a spray can of the closest color you can....tape around the scratch.... then a light coat or 2....then when it's dry, VERY gently sand off the overspray with REALLLLLY fine grade wet & dry.......so the new paint is only in the scratch....then if u want, a little clear spray over top.... leave in the shade for a few days for the paint to harden....then wash & wax....... :D

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Caught someone at school about to key my Vn, Ran after them because I was in Auto Class at the time and put a set of multi grips on there balls.

Cheers
Mat

C

Commodore_Chick

hahaha ill have to try the multi grip on ball technique!! they might leave it alone then lol

C

Commodore_Chick

rat thanks for the advice, i will give it ago this weekend!! :)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Rat that idea, just tried it on a gash on the bottom back left door of my vn, Pheonix red color, used 2000grade sand paper, gave it a wax looks a treat. You Bloody legend!!!

Cheers
Mat

B

ByTeMe

Oh boy don't get me started on this subject. Since getting my VY last year I've already had to have both sides and the bonnet touched-up. A year later my spoiler is in desperate need of touching up, some tosser has reversed into the rear and left a tow-ball mark ( some form of 4WD as it's too high up to be anything else ) and I've got quite a few marks on the doors. I try to park as far away from other vehicles as possible at shopping centre's. Funnily enough the worst offender at the moment is my patrner, who has dinged the VY 5 times in the past 6 weeks when he parks too close in his Holden Rodeo :bang: :b:

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
chip filler enamel lipstik

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
Not quite the same

Commodore_Chick said:
Hey everyone,

Just wondering how many of you have wankers scratching your cars with their keys!!!!!! :ranting:

Since getting the VS a few months ago there are about 15 new scratches all over her by some bastard with his car keys and their not just little light scratches, theyre deep and very big.. I would just like to catch em doing it!!!! The car is a metallic blue green colour and any little mark shows up like a pair of donkey balls!!!

No matter how "out of the way" or "right at the entrance" we park it at shopping centres ect people are still scratching it!!! :bang:

DO any of you have this problem?? It's really really annoying me!! Is there anything you can get like touch up paint pens that work and dont make the paint look worse?

No, i have not had my car "keyed", but one such arsewipe decided to use a crowbar, made a really nasty ding. I still haven't figured out what is wrong with his brain functions.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Revenge is called for, you should take to him with the crowbar like he did to your car...