Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does Anyone have the Walkinshaw 50th Anniversary Bathurst Pack? Thoughts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
He's not actually entitled to it in this thread
I'm sorry but the day you start your own forum is the day you tell people what they can or can't say.

because the money as no issue was directly related to the car choices given, he gave another one. This was not part of the question or options
Perhaps be more specific next time.

so if he had no comment other than to suggest he would buy basically the car HE has, he need not comment..
That's because the car I have is the car I want. Is this a problem?

Snippy or aggravated i could be as I haven't had a beer or a smoke for 3 days, so I will take that on board.
Sorry but I wasn't aware you had substance abuse problems. If you need nicotine or alcohol to feel normal you really need to talk to someone about that. Or not post it in a feeble attempt to look like a sick cunny.

But to be honest The Moderator Puppet continually makes comments that seem petty in general, but you get that from long wheel based driving elitists.
I'd hardly call myself an elitist. Hell, I'd get rid of my car tomorrow given half a chance. I don't like it that much.

I just want to be a short wheel based Walkinshaw Elitist.
Point proven, and you're doing a very good job at it.

I wouldn't normally go for the Walkinshaw stuff for all of the reasons people have already stated.
[\quote]

So are you going to put your 'best ever idea as a replacement badge for a Chev badge that everyone will want' on it? :lol:

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
Allways interesting what haters drive, mostly a wagon or their wifes car troll lol lol, ;)

FKN LOL, i aint hating on you or anyone else. i am just stating my opinion on the walkinshaw packs and how they market them as being the ducks nuts, but then assrape you to buy them.

As for the wagon remark i'm not even gonna comment on it. i dont need to come on here and justify myself to anyone especially you.

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
I'm sorry but the day you start your own forum is the day you tell people what they can or can't say.

Sorry but I wasn't aware you had substance abuse problems. If you need nicotine or alcohol to feel normal you really need to talk to someone about that. Or not post it in a feeble attempt to look like a sick cunny.

I'd hardly call myself an elitist. Hell, I'd get rid of my car tomorrow given half a chance. I don't like it that much.

I wouldn't normally go for the Walkinshaw stuff for all of the reasons people have already stated.
[\quote]

So are you going to put your 'best ever idea as a replacement badge for a Chev badge that everyone will want' on it? :lol:

I might actually put the Holden badge back on. The Iron Cross is too shiny for the car now, too much chrome. Maybe I will black it out.

Glad to see you still have my Iron Cross badge still on your mind.

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride

[\quote]

By the way, are you suggesting that this is your own Forum?

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride

[\quote]

So drinking & smoking is substance abuse?
That would be like using anything is abuse.
I said I hadn't had either for 3 days, didn't say I abused them before that.
Do you work for the government?

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Threads gone to the ****.

Everyone stop getting your nuts twisted, and have a ####ing beer.

/Thread.

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
Threads gone to the ****.

Everyone stop getting your nuts twisted, and have a ####ing beer.

/Thread.

Yerp, agreed, 4 more hours of work and I'm on to a beer and a smoke.....

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

CALAIS08V8

Scott
Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais V V8 60th
Some people need to lighten up , or light up !

Status
Not open for further replies.