Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dogs

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
mmm dog flavoured pool water! haha.
i miss my animals since moving from Yea to Northcote (country to city) blahhh.

ahh that would be a big step ey, yea only bad thing when we chucked him in the pool you see a trail of hair :(, then does the usual dog thing where they stand as close to you as possible and shake the water off :wax:

Miss good old richie (my dogs name), now all we got is two guinnee pigs who run when they see you, dam fur balls

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
so cute in that pic

He is a cutie, a pretty well behaved dog too for a puppy; if only we could get the toilet training down pat, we will be right.

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
I have a Mutt from the Rspca. Mastiff/staffy and ??? Shes got a few breeds in there.
She may be ugly but shes an awesome dog, she didn't have the best start to life but things have definitely turned around for her now.
Shes such a chilled out dog and her fav place to be is in the Commy. If I'm out with it she's there too and if she gets in it wont get out until you take her for a drive.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
He is a cutie, a pretty well behaved dog too for a puppy; if only we could get the toilet training down pat, we will be right.

go to the dog food aisle of your local supermarket and they have a think that attracts your dog and encourages it to do its stuff in that spot. my cousin got a little puppy and lives in a apartment in waterloo and she got this stuff and put some on the deck and the dog has been doing it on the newspaper there ever since.. and if they make a little mess on the carpet there is some powder made by the same brand that draws it up out of the carpet, but ive found that the lavendar carpet powder that you sprinkle on and vac off is cheaper and does the same thing and makes your carbep smell nice as well..

cyaa

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
i have a lab x greyhound. he is a psycho way too much energy he is a sweety though

Jessika

Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
I have a Mutt from the Rspca. Mastiff/staffy and ??? Shes got a few breeds in there.
She may be ugly but shes an awesome dog, she didn't have the best start to life but things have definitely turned around for her now.
Shes such a chilled out dog and her fav place to be is in the Commy. If I'm out with it she's there too and if she gets in it wont get out until you take her for a drive.

omg shes adorable! Glad she found you!!

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
ok.. well here is mine. he has about an IQ of 3, he is 7, X Kelpie and named snoopy.. cost me alot though.. have spent about 6500$ on surgery, $2500 because a Alsatian jumped his fence when i was walking snoopy and attacked and owners didn't give a fu*k so reported them to council and then by a american staffy next door, he chased a cat and jumped into the staffys yard and absolutely mauled, i was throwing bricks and tiles and everything from about 3 meters above, even smashed 2 windows and after 4 mins the owner came out and said she didnt hear it or anything cause she was having a shower and didnt have to pay for anything cause snoopy jumped into her yard.. so that set me back abou $3500

heres some snaps from a couple of mins ago when i found my camera.

P1000166.jpg

P1000167.jpg

P1000168.jpg

Last edited:

-Junior-

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn auto
Another husky here. Nearly 5 and he picked me at 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 30102008(001).jpg
    30102008(001).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 02052009(013).jpg
    02052009(013).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 259

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I still only have one dog.... The possible new female staffy tried to eat my dog.

Sharoo your dog so isnt ugly! Rather cute looking!

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
i have a red nose pitbull, hes got the best personality is real loyal and wouldnt hurt a fly his names cash il have to look 4 a piccy
skruba