Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] dont know what to do

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
ok iv got a defected vs commodore an im about to buy a rideoff vs wagon to help get the vs off defect but everyone says i judt should f*** off the vs (my vs and bont but the wags) and just put my vs engine into my vn and drive that and i dont know what to do

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
It all depends on what you were defected for ? How hard is it going to be to clear ? Cop shop or regency ?

Take all those things into account and how much time and money you will be wasting.

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
It all depends on what you were defected for ? How hard is it going to be to clear ? Cop shop or regency ?

Take all those things into account and how much time and money you will be wasting.

its done to regency for the gas system being out of date

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
Well thats fairly easily fixed ? Take it to a shop that does check ups, and get it checked.

Or you could just rip it out, and then take it through regency lol.

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
Well thats fairly easily fixed ? Take it to a shop that does check ups, and get it checked.

Or you could just rip it out, and then take it through regency lol.

yer but regency cheacks everything and all my rubbers are F****D the engines got oil leeks and eveything

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
yer but regency cheacks everything and all my rubbers are F****D the engines got oil leeks and eveything

Thats what i asked in the first post, its all up to you, if you wana spend you time to fix it, then go ahead, it wont be a short task to do, and you always have that risk of failing, so then you gotta go back again.. Im not to sure how much it costs, but if you VN is on the road, just drop the engine into that. Its easier, and still roadworthy.

Then you can make some cash by stripping ur VS, or fix it.

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
ok
fair enought