Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Doors popping open on VE?

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
BLACKVZSV8 said:
Theres also a spare key inside the right rear tail light...

cough

Ferraris too. Dead set, a friend of my sister's mother's husband's daughter's uncle's dog said so, and he was told by santa. I mean come on, santa would know these things...

L

LeBoofer

Evman said:
Ferraris too. Dead set, a friend of my sister's mother's husband's daughter's uncle's dog said so, and he was told by santa. I mean come on, santa would know these things...

Golly GOSH (Napoleon style)! It must be true, Santa wouldnt lie...

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
Yeah, get Santa to jump on your roof - now THAT would test this theory! I can just imagine him doing it, too.... bastard!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Theres a rumour going around that if you walk down a freeway you get hit by cars.

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
I removed the crummy old black and white seventies-style number plates on my Charger back when I was 18...they were the original plates by the way...to put on those number plate surrounds. Behind the rear plate, held through with the top left screw, was a spare key for the car. It was grimy and had rusted a key shape into the chrome behind the plate, so it had probably been there since near new in '72...:yeah: