Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

doors stuck locked

gav555666

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series 2 HBD limited edition 035
the other day i went to unlock my vs with the key and turned it the wrong way (anti clockwise)
and the whole barrell turned.
now the doors are all stuck locked,the remote only turns the interior light on and off now.
climbed through the boot to unlock it and all the buttons are stuck down and cant be lifted up,so i gotta get in and out through the window and cant wind it up either.:rockon:

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
sounds like you ****ed something when you turned the key so yo uwill have to rip off the door trim to see wtf is going on.

holdencple

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SS 5.7L LS1
sounds like you put the dead lock on if you turned it to the left? so you wouldnt be able to unlock it with the remote only with the key,if thats what it is you should be able to turn it back to the right and take the dead lock off.
coould do the same thing in my old vr,if it seems hard to turn back slightly jiggle as you turn.
hope this helps.

Easy Rollins

Farking old bastard
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Yep,you have engaged the deadlock.Stick the key in and turn it back.

On the VT you just hit the button twice,on the VS it had to be done with the key.

HTH

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
i thought only the calais/statos got the deadlock feature

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
My VS Exec has deadlocking.Just turn the key the opposite way to normal and the doors cant even be unlocked from the inside.(you cant just smash the window and lift the unlock button.)I use mine all the time.Makes it just that little bit harder for someone to steal.