Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drag race at lights... Lols!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Happens every single day. Usually I get some stupid ass P plater in a 4cyl piece of crap trying to drag me *yawn* Not even worth my time, effort and fuel

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Happens every single day. Usually I get some stupid ass P plater in a 4cyl piece of crap trying to drag me *yawn* Not even worth my time, effort and fuel

Yeah then you get home and tell me all about it :p It's HSV so by association is traffic grand prix champion :D

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Yeah then you get home and tell me all about it :p It's HSV so by association is traffic grand prix champion

please tell me your both not living in the same house and using a car forum to communicate

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
please tell me your both not living in the same house and using a car forum to communicate

HAHAHAHAHA!! not too long ago, my wife and i were chatting on facebook. She was on one side of the lounge room, and i was on the other LOL.

Only did it for a joke....she rarely uses her computer.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

Would it shock you if I said we're about a metre apart at the moment :p

Vsfan95

Vsfan95
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series 2 Acclaim
A "P" Plater in a XR6 Turbo trying to drag race a Lamborghini Mucielago then his mate in a Subaru WRX tried the same trick . I rolled up next to them after they got smoked and had good laugh at them. WHAT LOSERS.

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
I was at a set of lights had a wrx tempt me to race him I looked in my rear view mirror and saw 3 identical Holden commodores I looked back at the wrx driver and nodded my head to say yes he took off like mad and only got 500 meters before the 3 commodores had him pulled over lol

EDIT: I'd never actually race anyone on a public road I only nod my head when I know the cops are not far behind

AlexVSII

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Holden VS Commodore S, 3.8 n/a
I was once at a traffic light with my left indicator on, ready to turn left. A VP Commodore with horrible looking 20 inch wheels on the front and horrible looking 15 inch stockies on the back, lowered massively and looking very distastefully modified comes up next to me. He tries to initiate a drag with me. The lights go green. I turn left and steadily move forward down the left side street in an ordinary fashion.

He jumps forward and stalls. I see this in my mirror. I'm stuck driving down the street pissing myself laughing and barely even able to keep the car straight. To this day I have a chuckle to myself whenever I drive past that intersection knowing that at least once I won a drag race without even trying. I use the term "won" loosely...

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Would it shock you if I said we're about a metre apart at the moment :p

haha no it wouldnt surprise me... my sister is a great one for using fb to ask pointless questions on my wall when im in the same house

seeing as im here i may as well contribute... had a ve ss try to drag me from 2 consecutive sets of lights, although im not to sure what part of the v6 ecotec or the big S badge on the rear of the car he didnt understand