Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drift car

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Mmmm...mustard yellow. Such a great colour....

ballbaggins

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
This thread is a joke I muck around with drift cars with mates mainly imports at eastern creek "drift mob" and sometimes "driving sports" clubs and every time Im there is some guy with a bashed up non import car havin a good time. You dont need to spend a load of money on a car to "drift" it just the basics 5 speed with decent clutch, spool springs/shocks and fire exstinguisher its 80% driver its not about being a pro perfectly drifting around the track its about havin fun with ya mates safely. All these experts in this thread il bet have never driven on a track let alone been to a public drift event... my advice to the young bloke that started this thread is keep your vx as your daily and buy something rough like a r31 skyline, VL, VN, or whatever you can find go around to every tyre place you can find and invest in there second hand tyres, we trailer alot of our cars down because stuff usually breaks and alot of "drift" car wont pass rego and saves money for necessitys mabey something to think about for the future??
some of sh*twips iv seen
Vr v6 5SPD did well till caught on fire but thanks to everyone who came running with exstinguishers Keep rubber hoses away from manifolds!!!
Matte black VL rb30e 5SPD always there Epic driver
EF falcon 5SPD 6 shows up alot of import drivers because he dosnt care bout the car and just goes for it

as for import yes they a great drives but as far as value for money and smiles per dollar sh*twips are the way to go!

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

ballbaggins

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
small fire due to poor placement of rubber hose against manifold... lesson learnt

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
All these experts in this thread il bet have never driven on a track let alone been to a public drift event...

Lololololololololololololol

----500rwhp corn juiced & boosted ls1----

ballbaggins

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
ok ppl i could have worded my post a little better apologies for my arrogance...

ballbaggins

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
don't run a airfilter, just a bit of pipe off the tb down to the front bumper. enroh

Are you taking the piss?

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
No. It's a 3.8, who cares.... Just avoid the dirt....

----500rwhp corn juiced & boosted ls1----