Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drink Driving

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I know most of us have done it, or will do it. But read this site. How would you feel if you did this to someone, or you ended up like this?

http://www.helpjacqui.com/home.htm

It's worth hitting the link on the top left of the page 'download PDF (complete story) and spend a while reading this tragic saga. Makes you think seriously not only about the ramifications of drink driving, but also how much you take your health and wellbeing for granted.

Life as you know it now, can change in seconds.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
After seeing things like that it makes you reconsider the way you drive...not only Drink Driving which i would never dream of doing but like speeding and speeding up on the orange and things like that...only takes a split second for something to go wrong and then you could end up like that for the rest of your life

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I saw her on oprah, Drinking + Driving i never do it ppl are stupid if they do

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
On the subject have a look at this site
was made by a coppa on Street Commies forums big wake up call to me really

Link

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Yeah, saw that on 60 Minutes.

How could someone who heard her story even think about doing something so stupid? Our society now lacks a nessecity to life: common sense.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Gobbles: exactly, it made me think hard last night, not just about driving accidents, but just **** in general, how I sometimes think life sucks (as we all do at times) then you read something like that and think 'how the hell would I deal with that?' As the mother of 3 kids, I can't begin to imagine seeing one of my beautiful kids look like Jacqui now does.

What really blew me away was reading how Jacqui said she told the guy who caused the accident that she forgave him. I wonder if I could in her situation?

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
imo there would be no way you could forgive someone for doing that to yourself.....their stupidity results in the rest of your life being ruined...

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
Yeah I saw it on 60 minutes too...

I dunno if I would forgive them...but if they feel real bad and guilty about it, is it worth them being depressed, sad etc for the rest of their lives knowing what they did and not forgiven for it...?

D

dragrat

Sixty Minutes did an Interview with her a few weeks back.. the most amazing thing was her courage & that she forgave the driver. I am not sure that I could have..?

I showed my daughter the story in the hope that when she gets her license she thinks twice about doing anything stupid on the Street, and hopefully she will get her thrills on the track.. not that there is ANYTHING thrilling about drink driving!!

He got 7 years & she got Life