Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Driver and passanger back leather covers coming off

SlipStream

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina sII - V6
Hey guys,

I was cleaning the car (VX BERLINA) today and realised that the backings of the driver and passenger covers are coming off..

The parts i'm talking about are the WHOLE black leather backing of the seats.

Would anyone know i cant clip them or screw them back in? I had a VTCD with all the ins and outs of the car but it doesn't work anymore on my computer.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can you help me in fixing it.

Thanks. :hmmm:

M

mwb235

Hey guys,

I was cleaning the car (VX BERLINA) today and realised that the backings of the driver and passenger covers are coming off..

The parts i'm talking about are the WHOLE black leather backing of the seats.

Would anyone know i cant clip them or screw them back in? I had a VTCD with all the ins and outs of the car but it doesn't work anymore on my computer.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can you help me in fixing it.

Thanks. :hmmm:

There's two white plastic clips on each cover (total = 4 clips). They break very easily. I can't remember how much they are from Holden but i know they weren't cheap. I think the part number is 92140918 but this is barely legible as written on the plastic bag (that my spares are in) so i assume it's right.

You simply "slot in" some new clips then refit the covers, pressing in at the base (i.e. where the clips are) making sure the clips are directly over the metal slots etc.

Here is a pic of the clips i'm talking about...

Attachments

• VT seat back cover clip.jpg
    VT seat back cover clip.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 394

SlipStream

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina sII - V6
No worries i'll check that out tomorrow.

THANKS HEAPS mate.