Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Driving habits that piss you off

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
So, what driving habits piss you off?

For me:

- People who fail to indicate
- People who speed through school zones
- People who speed through residential/built up areas
- People who dazzle you with their lights on high beam at night
- People who fail to give way
- People who fail to stop at stop signs
- Truckies who don't give motorists enough space
- People who overtake when its not safe
- DRUNK F%$KING DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Old farts who complain about how "all young drivers are a menace to society" yet aren't perfect drivers themselves
- Motorists who don't give way to cyclists and pedestrians

So, what makes your blood boil?

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
People who puposely close the gap when they see you're indicating and trying to change lanes! :bang:

People who try to go up the inside when they know that the left lane ends up ahead. Grrrrr - wait your turn!! :ranting:

People who take ages to react when the light goes green.

4WD drivers! Don't even get me sarted on that one!! :realangry

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
People who sit on 90 in 100 zones in the right hand lane.

shifted

Reaction score
people who drink and drive. my dog got ran over cos some stupid asian lady was pissed and kept swerving all over the road!!! had to put her down :(

Freddy Kruger

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SS UTE
i hate it when you driving along and you see someone coming hooking towards the intersection in front of you to then test their brakes brakes at the last minute... and by then your on the anchors just in case the fly out and not give way.

Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
Silver VY SS UTE
People who drive a round with those little spot/fog lights on ... Don't they know how annoying that is ?

Cashy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Raven Mica
Bitches in black 4WD drives doing close to 80km in a 50km zone towards roundabouts, and then get the ****s when they realize that the car coming from the right has right of way, and they won't make it through and have to stop. You may have 3 sets of high beams you can flash at me 3 times, and yes they are really bright when your up my ass, but who shat themselves when I slammed on the brakes and stopped.

Those people who think the right lane is the right lane for them to do below 90.

People with trailers that think it's still ok to drive at 100km when the trailer has a flat tyre. If I had a trailer that kept swinging 2 foot side to side, I think I'd stop and fix it before it hit another car in heavy traffic.

Motorbikes riding on the right side of the right lane (Not in the lane) with high beams on.

Motorbikes riding on the right side of the right lane (Not in the lane) with no lights on, after you reposition your side mirror so their high beam is reflected back at them.

Mothers with road rage in the morning. For example the one that got the ****s that the WRX got in front of her because she was too slow off the lights, and then decided later on to get up the side of it, and pull in on top of it. Way to go mum, you nearly killed your 3 kids that weren't wearing a seat belt.

There are so many more, but I don't have time to write a book.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Tailgater's.....They have been getting worse and worse for me, last case I had was this morning. It's like people don't understand what a speed sign is, they just "assume" the speed is 100 when in actual fact it's 80. (talking specifically about my case thismorning)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
if say you are in the right lane, and there is 2 people in the left lane, and the one in front out of those 2 cars is going slow so the one behind it pulls right in front of you like they are going to overtake yet they go just as slow as the car they were behind in the right lane.........grrrrrrrrrr

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
I get really annoyed with ppl with aftermarket tail lights, but then still use tha white globes in themfor indicators n that.

Arr almost got out of me car other night to tell this civic to turn em off coz they were soo damm bright, left me seeing spots for 5min or so, arrr annoyin