Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drug Addict mother seeks second liver transplant....

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
How many people in here that are so if your on drugs you can die, drink coffee, alchohol, take pain killers for some pussy head ache or any other similar addictive substance. Just wondering since you all think your so good :)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
How many people in here that are so if your on drugs you can die, drink coffee, alchohol, take pain killers for some pussy head ache or any other similar addictive substance. Just wondering since you all think your so good :)

there is a difference between having a casual drink and taking a panadaol for a headache over being a drunk, doing cocaine, heroine etc etc.

What a downright stupid comparison that was from you...

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You're unable to resist a much less powerfull drug, fair chance you would be totally stuffed up if you were on the same drugs as she was/is. Infact I'm sure of it

melissasd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I read this article this morning in the paper at work.

Really pissed me off to say the least. 3 people in WA died last year while on the waiting list for their first liver transplant.

She had her chance, one of those people that died could be living today.

There are 9 people still waiting for their first transplant, I say they should get it first.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I read this article this morning in the paper at work.

Really pissed me off to say the least. 3 people in WA died last year while on the waiting list for their first liver transplant.

She had her chance, one of those people that died could be living today.

There are 9 people still waiting for their first transplant, I say they should get it first.

Not all livers match all people. In fact it's quite hard to get the right match. She didn't take livers that they could have used, it's not her fault they died. It's all the non-donors fault if anyones, save your outrage for them. Go register as a donor if you aren't!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
The first post of vp_commo was on the money, second a deserved slap and the third, well should have left it at the second :) until the blood pressure dropped. But for sure I would have banned Minux's ass before his if I was the judge :)

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
I love it how people in here think they should have ANY say in who lives and who dies.

What a pointless thing to whinge about.

Everyone sign up for organ donation, and that's all there is to it. The media being what it is these days, nobody will ever hear the full story on anything. I would write a very angry book on that if I thought anyone would read it.

Some people on here are way too self important for their own good.

Sam

The first post of vp_commo was on the money, second a deserved slap and the third, well should have left it at the second :) until the blood pressure dropped. But for sure I would have banned Minux's ass before his if I was the judge :)
quoted for truth.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01

Kind of agree greendude but banning is for wooses, no one should be without extreme reason in my opinion. Banning sucks except for spammers.

Edit: Does that mean he was banned?