Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dual fuel question

Unforgiven349

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hey guys, just got a VE commodore with dual fuel (factory fitted), and I don't know how to 'use' it. This is my first commodore and I don't know much about cars full stop. Unfortunately as this is a used car, it didn't come with the manual, and I've found it hard understanding a few things (like I said, I'm a rookie in terms of car knowledge).

As far as I can tell the car runs on LPG automatically...? The only switch which I can see that is related to operating the dual fuel is spring loaded, and it appears that I can't manually switch from LPG to ULP. I know I'm low in LPG, as the little yellow/green led's indicate, and now it's making this constant annoying beep.

I've got a full tank of ULP, so I assume its automatically (magically?) swapped over because my car hasn't simply stopped running, but the beep is still present and annoying me.

Also is it possible to get replacement manuals? Guess I should contact holden yeh?

Sorry for my novice questions, I've tried to find the answers elsewhere, but as an extreme novice I assume most people just know this kind of stuff, where as I don't. Cheers

darcycammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did have VS Berlina now have VT Berlina
In my VE the switch is next to the ash try under the radio you should be able to flick the switch easy ??

Unforgiven349

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
It's a 2011 Omega if that makes a difference.

Yeh there is a switch below the Holden IQ screen/radio, but that switch is spring loaded, and I'm not entirely sure what it does. It's definitely related to the LPG/ULP, I'll load a picture hopefully tomorrow evening.