Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dumbest buyer you know

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
An EX mate of mine bought a VH straight 6 factory 5 speed manual commodore it had 1 owner ever he got it for $700 with 136000 on the clock it was the buy of the century literally everything to do with the car was fine until he got the shits with his mother and took it out on his car smashed the windows and put dints in the panels then it sat in his shed for almost a year he ended up selling it for around $300 in the end.
The funny thing about this is that someone offered him $2500 cash for it and the 19" rims he picked up for $950 yet he didn't take that offer and farked the car in the end COMPLETE IDIOT.

RedBull77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY VC VK
not really a dumb buyer but dumb seller instead, I'd ask if this guy who was selling a vp ute selling for $2500 wanted a straight swap for a vp sedan spac he reckons give him $2000 and the car instead of a straight swap, wtf I don't think so, lol

the other mexico

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL exec
OP did he buy it from frankston north by any chance? sounds like a mates old car he sold about that time

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
This has to take the cake for:

A)Dumbest Buyer
B)Best Salesman Ever.

Salesman at work took a customer out in some Hyundai wagon type thing, car breaks down on the side of the road (blows a driveshaft)
While they're waiting for the towtruck to bring the car back to the dealership, the salesman completes the sale and the customer buys the car for a total of $20k.