Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DVD in a VT

P

Polabare

G'day all, just put in a dvd player in my 2000 VT commodore. Some pics for those interested in what one looks like in VT. Got a second input installed into the glove box so can put something else into it if I ever want to. Rest of the gear is stock at the moment. Will be putting in subs when I get back to perth.

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 233

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
why is everyone watching the fast and the furious when they tack pics of there dvd player, what about Motorvated or a summernats dvd, c'mon peoples!!!!!!

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
looks pretty good polabare, it doesnt worry you that it gets in front of the vent controls?

P

Polabare

cheers ecotecmaniac, nah is all good, i have the controls set b4 goin anywhere, and the screen easily slides down if need to change it.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
thats what i thought too....is it motorised or push in?

Secki

Reaction score
Website
www.australianlawenforcement.com.au
Members Ride
VH Wagon SLX 253
Thought id put my pics of my system, is an import MP3/CD/Radio/TV/DVD with 4x50w output. Why did i go import? its 70% cheaper and i dont have to pull my hair out if it gets stolen!!!!

2131231.jpg
123213.jpg
3.jpg

PS my car - VT SS 99 Model

P

Polabare

is a maual push button screen ecotecmaniac. just one that i got off of ebay for $135 brand new. Dvd player is jvc as ya can see. Could have got that for $450 if payed cash but put it on 2 years interest free for $600 which is rrp. good features. front aux input, second input in back of unit. can listen to radio while other person uses headphones and watches dvd at same time aswell. 4 x 50w. does the usual, cd/mp3/wma/dvd/ - and + r/rw. got like 19 albums all on 1 dvd.
heap other features.

Secki: sweet looking unit, like the way that it is all flush.

mwethereld

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Series II V9 Executive 3.8L Supercharged 11Psi
hey whats wrong with F&F? anyhows, i only have it in my car for the music vids and highlights...

but hey at least im not alone out there!