Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DVSV8's VY SV8

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
love ur car mate, i think it would look better with some calais chrome strips though no? , just an idea

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
Bit of an update, thought id share pics of where my grille is at. its still not finished, i need to smooth out the "lump" in the top centre of it where the badge used to be. its just a buld up of fibreglass so a bit of sanding and a respray should fix it. i love lookin at my car and not seeing one badge on her lol.

gave the old girl a service today and thought would be a good idea to do the front brakes as well, so ive whacked some slotted rotors on her and some new pads.

yes its dirty, i was country driving last night (hence the bugs) and its gettin washed tonight when i head out lol.

wont be updating it for a while now as i have a new project: gettin my new soon to be daily falcon up to scratch :)

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Nice ride, mate.

How did u manage to fit 6x9's in the doors? Also the x-treme HD clutch wats that like? im looking at a new clutch for the SV6.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
6x9's in the parcel shelf. but all the door speakers are replaced with pioeer units. the clutch has been in there a while now and its great. bit more tempermental than the stock unit but no where near as agressive as some of the othersive driven. id def recommend one. Had it in for the 1/8 mile pics and held up there no dramas.

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
Hey Will how's it going? How does your car go without mudguards on the rough stuff. Its been suggested to me quite a few times to take them off but I'm worried about the paint. Should I taken off and put them back on when I head out bush.

Some great pics from the Whyalla drag strip you have.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
hey man been a while! still in adelaide pete? should comeout one fri or saturday mate. since ive taken the mudflaps off havent had much off road driving. but its made no difference to the paint. unlike the vs which ended up stonechipped as hell.

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
hey man been a while! still in adelaide pete? should comeout one fri or saturday mate. since ive taken the mudflaps off havent had much off road driving. but its made no difference to the paint. unlike the vs which ended up stonechipped as hell.

Yeah I'm still here. I'll come out on a cruise in the future, don't know if I'll come out to anzacs again though, found the last time a bit boring. I took the SV6 to KI last weekend and I'm I have the flaps still on, the roads were mostly dirt.

When did you get an XF ute? My old man had a yellow one when I was in high school. Loved that ute.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
yeah man got a new ute, my ride thread link in my sig. come out and say hi. let us know if you wanna cruise and we'll go lol.