Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eagle leads vs genuine leads

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Well Technically, Your All Wrong & They Just Simplify It For You To Understand It... There Are 4 Strokes In The Respect Of;
1. INTAKE Stroke
2. COMPRESSION Stroke
3. POWER Stroke
4. EXHAUST Stroke

But, There IS More Than One Cylinder In A Car.. The Four Cycles Cover The Entire Idle Revolution Of;
3=12. 4=16, 5=20 6=24 8=28, 10=32 12=36 16=40 Strokes Respectively Per Revolution Of Motor..

As I've Said, "A V6 CAN'T Run On Just One Cylinder..."

Do Your Research Thoroughly & You'll Then Understand My Reason...

i thought all cars had only one cylinder??? now theres 6? HAS THE WORLD GONE CRAZY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
cool cool i shall be donating very soon as this site is very useful, cheers..... oh and i been watching this long argument go on for a while now, this site can get very entertaining lol

Not wrong dude, pull up a chair and bring the popcorn.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
i thought all cars had only one cylinder??? now theres 6? HAS THE WORLD GONE CRAZY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you know I heard some lunatic put 8 in a car once. Crazy people out there.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Quantum four-stroke heat engine: thermodynamic observables in a model with intrinsic friction.

The fundamentals of a quantum heat engine are derived from first principles. The study is based on the equation of motion of a minimum set of operators which is then used to define the state of the system. The relation between the quantum framework and thermodynamical observables is examined. A four stroke heat engine model with a coupled two-level-system as a working fluid is used to explore the fundamental relations. In the model used, the internal Hamiltonian does not commute with the external control field which defines the two adiabatic branches. Heat is transferred to the working fluid by coupling to hot and cold reservoirs under constant field values. Explicit quantum equation of motion for the relevant observables are derived on all branches. The dynamics on the heat transfer constant field branches is solved in closed form. On the adiabats, a general numerical solution is used and compared with a particular analytic solution. These solutions are combined to construct the cycle of operation. The engine is then analyzed in terms of frequency-entropy and entropy-temperature graphs. The irreversible nature of the engine is the result of finite heat transfer rates and friction-like behavior due to noncommutability of the internal and external Hamiltonian.

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick

Then Why Is It Soo Hard For You To Understand...??? Trying To Be Smart, With Comments Like That, Doesn't Mean You ARE...

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Woo hoo let's argue with a moderator YAY!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Then Why Is It Soo Hard For You To Understand...??? Trying To Be Smart, With Comments Like That, Doesn't Mean You ARE...

that post was far from "trying to be smart" i never inferred that i WAS smart.

i can understand full well that any engine that requires four strokes of one piston to complete a single firing sequence is commonly referred to as a "four stroke engine" regardless of the amount of cylinders it has.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
To sum it all up after seeing both sides of the argument,

go for the eagle leads.........

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick
Quantum four-stroke heat engine: thermodynamic observables in a model with intrinsic friction.

The fundamentals of a quantum heat engine are derived from first principles. The study is based on the equation of motion of a minimum set of operators which is then used to define the state of the system. The relation between the quantum framework and thermodynamical observables is examined. [A four stroke heat engine model with a coupled two-level-system] as a working fluid is used to explore the fundamental relations. In the model used, the internal Hamiltonian does not commute with the external control field which defines the two adiabatic branches. Heat is transferred to the working fluid by coupling to hot and cold reservoirs under constant field values. Explicit quantum equation of motion for the relevant observables are derived on all branches. The dynamics on the heat transfer constant field branches is solved in closed form. On the adiabats, a general numerical solution is used and compared with a particular analytic solution. These solutions are combined to construct the cycle of operation. The engine is then analyzed in terms of frequency-entropy and entropy-temperature graphs. The irreversible nature of the engine is the result of finite heat transfer rates and friction-like behavior due to noncommutability of the internal and external Hamiltonian.

It Has Four Stroke & You Think Your Right... It's Only Relying On The Operator Itself... If The Equations ARE Wrong, It Won't Have Strokes At All... Theoretically Yes... But No...