Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eagle leads vs genuine leads

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick
Please give an example of how you,

Have You Even Joined The Army...??? If Yes, You'll Know What I'm Talking About... Their Question, Followed By a Question By Me... Got Them Thinking About Their "Own" Mental Health... :rofl:

.:FunkyMonk:.

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine
Have You Even Joined The Army...??? If Yes, You'll Know What I'm Talking About... Their Question, Followed By a Question By Me... Got Them Thinking About Their "Own" Mental Health... :rofl:

Well, I played in the marching band for many years, and I am an occupational therapist. So yes, I have the experiences you requested. That being said... can you explain how having a conversation where a psychologist is talking about their personal experiences is "out smarting them"? I am curious if you have ever heard of relating with a client?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
My "theory" is the theory taught at trade school buddy. I don't need to let it sink in. I KNOW its right.

And fuggin lol at outsmarting the army psychologists. How long did you serve for and where?

Let me guess, you were black opps and can't say?

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
My "theory" is the theory taught at trade school buddy. I don't need to let it sink in. I KNOW its right.

And fuggin lol at outsmarting the army psychologists. How long did you serve for and where?

Let me guess, you were black opps and can't say?

What If Your Teacher Was Taught Something That IS Wrong & Passes It On To You... There's A Thing Called Life & You Learn On Your Own In Many Cases...
Your Just Another Sheep, That Believes Something Because It Was Taught To You In "Trade School"... I Learn Things From Life Skills Too...
They Also Changed Currency From Pounds To Dollars Since You Were At School Too... :rofl:

They Couldn't Trust That I Would Listen To Any Orders & Made An Excuse That I Was Seven Kilos Overweight & Couldn't Join... :rofl: I'm Now Becoming A Firearms Dealer & Also Patenting New & Innovated Firearm Designs... Steyr Has Nothing On My Rifle Prototype Designs... :rofl:

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
teacher didn't learn something that is wrong, its in EVERY technical text book as well. Its just a commonly known fact.

The didn't let you in because you're a fat delluded sociopath.

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
teacher didn't learn something that is wrong, its in EVERY technical text book as well. Its just a commonly known fact.

The didn't let you in because you're a fat delluded sociopath.

Actually, No I'm Not.... The Seven Kilo's Dropped In One Week From Playing Gridiron... They Obviously Forgot To Teach You How To Spell At School Too... What's That Saying Then...???

If Someone Put Something In A Textbook, Saying That Wheels Are Meant To Be Square... Would You Still Believe It..???

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo
How people like this get threw the "bot checker" (thing where you have to type out the words in the picture), when making there troll account, I'd love to know how.

Seriously someone take this down syndromes shift keys away from him, it's so frustrating to read!

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
I love this thread SOOO much.

*insert cat picture*

please don't let it end.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Your Ludicrous Statements Amuse Me... Read Up On What A Patent "IS" & Then Question Someone Else's "Mental Health".. After You Finish Becoming A Clinical Psychologist...

I Outsmart Defence Force Psychologists... My IQ "IS" Also Over 165.....

You're (not your) proof that a high IQ doesn't guarantee academic success. Although I highly doubt you have an IQ of 165.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Actually, No I'm Not.... The Seven Kilo's Dropped In One Week From Playing Gridiron... They Obviously Forgot To Teach You How To Spell At School Too... What's That Saying Then...???

If Someone Put Something In A Textbook, Saying That Wheels Are Meant To Be Square... Would You Still Believe It..???

Seven kilo's in a week?
Must have been a massive turd!

Playing gridiron?
I spose you would have to pick a sport no body else plays in this country, because sure as hell no one would play with you.