Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eaton M62 topmount onto buick 3800.... A2A intercooler problem!!!

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Hey there, I've got a Eaton M62 top mount charger going onto my Buick motor sometime soon & I've looked everywhere for an intercooler A2A plate like the one FIT does for the Ecotec M90 charger and have had no luck anywhere around the world... Do you guys make up custom bits like that? Otherwise what bits would I be looking at buying and having to one get machined and built?

MACE

Reaction score
There won't be anything on the shelf it will be custom

You best bet would be to make an adaptor plate (from say 10-12mm) to be able to unite the M62 with out M90 A2A plate.

In saying this though I probably wouldn't bother to be honest as the M62 blower is on the small side :(

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
There won't be anything on the shelf it will be custom

You best bet would be to make an adaptor plate (from say 10-12mm) to be able to unite the M62 with out M90 A2A plate.

In saying this though I probably wouldn't bother to be honest as the M62 blower is on the small side :(

Thanks for the reply, yeh Justin from BYE performance said I shouldn't really bother with the cooler because it doesn't produce enough boost to be nessesary.

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Haha yeh :)