Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eBay 15% off everything today only

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Hey,
just noticed this coupon code on the ebay website.

Good for 15% off anything on ebay

T&C's

Terms and conditions of 15% off on eBay - Sunday 22 June 2014

Terms & conditions

By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
This offer commences at 10:01 (AEST) on June 22, 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on June 22, 2014 (“Offer Period”).
The offer entitles you to a 15% discount off the total purchase price (total purchase value of $50 or more) on one transaction on eBay.com.au during the Offer Period.
The discount is redeemable by entering the Coupon Code during checkout.
You must purchase and make payment during the Offer Period.
The offer is only available to purchases with a minimum spend of $50.
The total discount amount payable is capped to a maximum discount of $100 per transaction.
There are a limited number of coupons available and once exhausted the Offer will be withdrawn. It is estimated that there are about 60,000 coupons available for redemption based on average item spend per customer. We will indicate on the website when coupons are running down in number.
The coupon code requires payment with PayPal in order to take effect.
The coupon code can be used for 1 transaction per person during the Offer Period.
To redeem this offer, enter the coupon code into the coupon code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
To the extent permitted by law, eBay or PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock

So, might be alright if you need something that you were watching on ebay. I personally couldn't find anything I really needed but just thought I'd share.

Cheers

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Where was this yesterday when I spent $700 >.<

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Where was this yesterday when I spent $700 >.<
They have limits $50min and $100max as stated above ^^^ i was just about to but some stickers that say i can get 15kw increase to so sad. :p

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
it's $100.00 max discount

'The total discount amount payable is capped to a maximum discount of $100 per transaction'