Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ebay head lining vb-vh any good?

Com_VC

Reaction score
Hi,

I need a new head lining for my VC and noticed there is a seller on ebay selling some for various models. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them, do they fit up well and is there much work in fitting them, do they have to be trimed at all etc. There is not a lot of info there. Just don't want to buy it if it's not going to be any good or not fit up well.

I assume i'd have to reuse the steel rods from my current head lining.

Btw i've got the front and rear windscreens out etc.

Any info would be good.

Holden VH/VB/VC/VK sed commodore Headlining blak velour - eBay, Other Car Parts, Accessories, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 19-Jul-08 01:47:01 AEST)

Thanks

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I have no experience with him, but i have looked into it and his products seemed a pretty good price.
The 2 reasons i didnt end up doing it, is that apparently its pretty hard to install and is best left to a professional. The other reason is that the first reason put me off, and I put the money into the car else where.

synoptica

Stripping VK - PM me!
Reaction score
Members Ride
No longer a Commodore

Com_VC

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah will give them a call. Was it fairly straight forward to fit? Much swearing etc?

Yours came up awesome, I though you had a pro fit it, I just wish vk head linings would fit vb-vh's. I managed to get it out in one piece so maybe I can sell it haha.

synoptica

Stripping VK - PM me!
Reaction score
Members Ride
No longer a Commodore
LOL hey - I didn't notice who I was replying to ;) used to your SC avatar :p

Wasn't a pro fit- it was a little funny at the back - but straightforward the whole way. Took the best part of a day though.

Shame it wasn't really removable hey?

So my old girl still kicking about?

Com_VC

Reaction score
lol forgot about this thread...

I did manage to remove it in one piece as well as the windscreen without breaking it lol :)

The VK went about 3 months back, someone came around and offered me $100 for the bare shell as a roller. They needed it so they can chop the front off it to fit onto there speedway car. I guess it will live awhile longer, well half of it anyways :D