Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ebay otr cai

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
also i went and got the parts for the mcai today which i will do untill i save some more money for a good otr which is the best post to find out how to install it ive looked at a couple but cant work them out properly, so any help would be great

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
im looking at doing the mcai tomorrow, after it i wont need another tune or anything will i, does it work fine just with the standard set up as i only just got it tuned i dont want to put it on if it will affect anything. thanks

GMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L GT35 4runner/VK calais
im looking at doing the mcai tomorrow, after it i wont need another tune or anything will i, does it work fine just with the standard set up as i only just got it tuned i dont want to put it on if it will affect anything. thanks
you should have done it b4 your tune but it will be fine a touch up would be good but not a necessity

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
im still searchimg for a good how to fit the mcai but cant find anything real detailed as yet anyone put me in the right direction, or do you think maybe not worry with it since i just got the tune

GMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L GT35 4runner/VK calais
im still searchimg for a good how to fit the mcai but cant find anything real detailed as yet anyone put me in the right direction, or do you think maybe not worry with it since i just got the tune

definitely do it
jive me a sec and see what i can find

Last edited:

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
MCAI does make a bit of a difference and definately worth doing... along with that mafless tune!

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
thanks for that so that all should be no worries for a vx series II

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
does anyone know if there is any good tuners in canberra (as its the closest city to me bout an hour and half away) that do mafless tunes as the place i got dynoed at couldnt do mafless tunes yet or am i better off getting a mail order tune maybe even maf or do you reckon mafless, as you can see i really dont know what to do just keen to get a few more kws out, for cheap as possible, sorry for all the questions i ask just keen thats all but with the problem of not a heap of $

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
does anyone know if there is any good tuners in canberra (as its the closest city to me bout an hour and half away) that do mafless tunes as the place i got dynoed at couldnt do mafless tunes yet or am i better off getting a mail order tune maybe even maf or do you reckon mafless, as you can see i really dont know what to do just keen to get a few more kws out, for cheap as possible, sorry for all the questions i ask just keen thats all but with the problem of not a heap of $

Just get in touch with Brad at enhanced (Forum Sponsor) & get a mail order. Cheap, easy power as well as drivability.