Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eBay VZ Berlina remote start kit off factory remote

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
yeah but it's the whole data packet that has to be injected when you turn the key.

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I know this is a dig but can I get the instructions too?
I've had huge problems with this seller. Took 3 weeks to arrive, came with broken tabs and no instructions. Communication is beyond crap.
Just after some instructions so I can test it and have time to lodge an appeal if needed. Thanks

Killswitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
How did everyone go with these. I have googled for hours, but cant find how it works or how it taps into the car loom.

Before I buy one, I want to make sure it works. :)

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
How did everyone go with these. I have googled for hours, but cant find how it works or how it taps into the car loom.

Before I buy one, I want to make sure it works. :)
These so called "kits", are crappy chinese generic auto start kits.. so they will not be specific to the commodores hence the lack of instructions! Its pretty much a scam unless you know the commodores security off by heart to be able to apply the kit.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
These so called "kits", are crappy chinese generic auto start kits.. so they will not be specific to the commodores hence the lack of instructions! Its pretty much a scam unless you know the commodores security off by heart to be able to apply the kit.

Hence.... why I asked if anyone knows how they work, and why I haven't bought one yet.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Hence.... why I asked if anyone knows how they work, and why I haven't bought one yet.
Effectively you will be bypassing the commodores security. Not something that I believe everyone should b easily able to do..

illlusion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY10
i have installed one of these kits into a customers car and i will say i was appalled at they way the seller had given instructions to install it pull ign plug out and wrap the wires around the pins then push plug back on i did it the correct way of soldering and splicing the harness.
any one wondering how they work in vs-vz pressing the unlock button would turn the immobilizer off for 30 seconds and unlock doors and allow the cars to start after 30 seconds the immobilizer would reactivate then if ign was turned on key reader would take over to disarm so there is no bypassing of security

gru53m

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 Berlina Sportswagon, 1995 Honda Civic
I had 1 that i installed in my old VT that was also running a Mongoose Map80 ( Alarm Upgrade Still using factory Key Fob. I also soldered the wires in place & taped. I never had a problem with the install or workings of it, i just wish i could get on for the VE for winter.

If anyone is after the fitting instruction just send me a PM with your email & i will send them on.

Rex 900

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
Not sure what people are going on about regarsing a remote start. There is a ebay seller just4commodores sells them 120 bucks with a lifetime warranty doesn't that say something. I have it fitted works a treat and came with excellent instructions. Now all my mates with commodores have it no issues.

Vts2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt s Pac 5sp manual
Instructions!!

Hey mate I know this is a bit old now but it looks like you might not have found them yet so message me your email and I can send them to you, regards Ben
Hey mate did you have the instructions for this kit ? Mine is all wired up it's just the wires that Goto back of ignition If U can help if really appreciate it thanks in advance