Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ecu me

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
I want to put an ecu in my 4.9 litre vp its got 159rwkw at moment cold ai and 3 inch exhaust, also want to put rolla rockers, extractors and mild cam in it and possibly bigger cc injectors already has stage 2 shift kit worked out my flash stall speed to be 1800 rpm so was thinking of a 2000-2500 stall converter i only want to get to 200 rwkw for now as im also working on a 69 camaro rolling shell. Any ideas on if these mods will help?

MACE

Reaction score
How much are you looking at spending roughly? The reason I ask is a cam and chip package will offer excellent value for money (in regards to bang for buck) but will unlikely get 200rwkw out of it (depending on who's dyno i guess)

Cheers,
Steve

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
hipee

Main line dyno at classic performance, not sure on what the package in question would cost, my mechanic said for $10000 hell super charge it and it will make 250 rwkw, the chip and cam package inc rolla rockas and headers will make 198 rwkw at present it makes 159 rwkw!