Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ecu - Pcm Software Version

P

Phil

G'day group,

I was just wondering what the different software versions some people have on their VT and VX commies.

This is the PCM or ECU software version you can display by pressing the UP & MODE buttons and turning the ignision on. (I think that was the process, you can find the proceedure on this site). You can page through things like voltage, RPM, digital speed and other stuff. In there is a series of numbers with refer to the Software version your car is running for all engine management controls. The number represents Year, Month, Day not in that order.

What I am curious about is to find out what the latest version is so I can update mine or I could be running the latest software. So maybe a few of you VT, VX and VY owners could advise me of your versions please.

If you cant find the simple hidden functions of the trip computer I will look at it again and post the sequence...

Cheers all,

Phil

R

Robbie

Hi Phil,

As much as it is a simple computer function I couldn't find it.... I got the readouts but I couldn't se one which was a sequence of numbers representing a date.. I have a triple screen readout on my Berlina... Should it be in the centre window?

Thanks

Robbie

P

Phil

Hi Robbie,

Yeah in my SS its displayed in the centre window. i thinks its one of the first couple that appear. something like 990123 - It will read the Year first then the Month and then the Day..

Cheers

235rwkw

Reaction score
mines been rewritten with edit a few times doesn't matter what version, its my version.