Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Electric Antenna

tomyy.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Berlina
I've got a 98 vt berlina and when i turn my cd player on/off or use the antenna buttons you can hear it working but it doesn't move. Havnt tried fixing it yet but does anyone know if its too hard?

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
i tried to put a new mast in my vx and it only came up half way after that and then when i tuned the car off it would go up and then tune the car on it would go down lol so i left it down and disconnected it

tomyy.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Berlina
yeah i wouldnt care if it was just left down but its like jammed and it doesnt move at all.

SimoVXSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
The odds are the teeth that control the mast going up and down are stuffed, or has broken off all together. If you can hear the motor still working all you need to do is buy a new mast and rope

VN VP VR VS VT VX ELECTRIC ANTENNA replace MAST & ROPE - eBay, Other Car Parts, Accessories, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 26-Jun-09 21:24:36 AEST)

i bought this one and it worked fine. Pain in the asss to get to the antenna, but easy enough to do yourself.

i done the same and must have f*cked it up coz it dont work any good now! i listen to my ipod any way