Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

engine has been raped

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Haha is this list true?

Yep. Readers Digest survey of their readers. Thousands of responses, they only listed 45 categories to choose from, so the only people less trustworthy than car salesmen, in the general publics view, are politicians and telemarketers.

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
yeah the car has been ####ed since i brought it from the yard, the bloke at holden said its been in a bad way for a while now, im getting my money back for the car
So have you got your money back yet ?

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 3.6L Alloytech
No at first he agreed to it,then changed his mind so now im in an argument with him about it. think i might just wear this one on the chin and fix it myself, havent really got the time for people like him

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
No at first he agreed to it,then changed his mind so now im in an argument with him about it. think i might just wear this one on the chin and fix it myself, havent really got the time for people like him
I might of missed it in the thread but exactly what did the warranty cover on the car ?