Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Enhanced automotive mia????

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
Are these guys still involved here?Had a look at their section and no response in ages,members need to answer Q's for them.

Whats the G O?Has someone else doing the honours for them?

thankyou.

enhancedss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE R8 LS3, VYSS Ute 10.0@146MPH & VYSSTT 525rwkw
Are these guys still involved here?Had a look at their section and no response in ages,members need to answer Q's for them.

Whats the G O?Has someone else doing the honours for them?

thankyou.

Karlos,

As Darren as said in the previous post, many people know how many hours i work a week, how many emails, pm's, phone calls, etc etc i get a week, on average i spend 4 hours a night doing quotes, replying to private messages, replying to posts, and remember my workshop phone and mobile phone rings 8 hours a day. Just remember i still run a workshop and deal with customers calling in for quotes. And still have to repair and modify vehicles.

I also look after many Drag Cars, attend as many events i can a year, i also look after Motorcycle forums as i modify and repair motorcycles aswell, and plus i still have a young family that contain 3 little children, and a mrs, that i try and spend some time with.

Alot of customers know to contact me via phone, if they have a enquiry or question in regards to their car.

Im sorry i dont have all the time in the world, to reply to every single email, post, message etc etc......

Some people have really no idea what it takes to run a company.