Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Enzo no more

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeah i saw it on the news, preety funni i fort, such a exotic car, n have understeer like that, i fort it was a trick a first, who could even crash a car like that at that speed, there wernt goin fast.

Probly sum big CEO of sum big company earning a huge salary n couldnt give to hoots about it.

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
the guy who owned it is the producer of the movie "Redline" where he donated over US$10 million of exotic cars for the movie (several of which have been totalled)... and the driver is Eddie Griffin who played Undercover Brother and plays Infamous in "Redline". the producer wasnt too cut up about it...

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Yeah i saw it on the news, preety funni i fort, such a exotic car, n have understeer like that, i fort it was a trick a first, who could even crash a car like that at that speed, there wernt goin fast.

Probly sum big CEO of sum big company earning a huge salary n couldnt give to hoots about it.

it was a comedian and it wasn't his car. fink harda.

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
1000hp trek pushie (on a good day)
yeah that was hell funny glad it wasnt mine but id be kicking myself for years
im not sure if any1 has seen it but some1 totaled one of them bugetti veyrons (spelling) completely totaled will look for a vid later if i got time

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
yeah that was hell funny glad it wasnt mine but id be kicking myself for years
im not sure if any1 has seen it but some1 totaled one of them bugetti veyrons (spelling) completely totaled will look for a vid later if i got time

Heres a pic. :bang:
_42647261_bugattifront2_416.jpg

rob_phill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP
apparently this car crash was staged to create hype for redline.
saw a page that had quite a lot of points as to why it was staged, i will try and list a few that i can remember

the barrier is on the middle of the track, why would it be there?
the car was owned by the producer, lucky coincidence?
the camera man standing behind the barrier, not only is he in the right spot, he also doesnt flinch.

all seems a bit suss

also the driver seemed kind of stoked when talking to the cameras after. not exactly the way most people would act if they had just pranged a x/400 car

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
well he is a comedian and as i said before the producer donated a whole heap of his cars ($10 million worth) for the movie and for that testing day. but it is possible its a publicity stunt, and if it was it worked very well!!!

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
apparently this car crash was staged to create hype for redline.
saw a page that had quite a lot of points as to why it was staged, i will try and list a few that i can remember

the barrier is on the middle of the track, why would it be there?
the car was owned by the producer, lucky coincidence?
the camera man standing behind the barrier, not only is he in the right spot, he also doesnt flinch.

all seems a bit suss

also the driver seemed kind of stoked when talking to the cameras after. not exactly the way most people would act if they had just pranged a x/400 car

great theory but what about...
-barrier was put in place to protect the camera man as it was the best spot of the camera.
-why not use the producers car when it is what they need?!
-camera would be on a stand, those things aren't held by the guy. he may have jumped a mile and the thing wouldn't move.
-comedians are always stoked!

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Why would they do a stunt on a such car like this???

These people are total w*nkers. What the hell they thinking???

Should do it on a replica rather than on a real thing!!