Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] EOI: VSII Low Kms/Rego, swapies!

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Hey,

ITEM: Silver Ice Vs series II

YEAR: August 1996, pretty sure its august i can check if requested, not that anyones gonna care lol.

SERIES: VS II

BADGE: Executive.

ENGINE: Ecotec 3.8, goes perfect and is quiet clean. Only modification is exhaust (2.5 inch catback Lukey system with no rear resinator, and a tip i think is ugly, some dont), i've got the engine cover removed but ill put that back on, only ever changed battery and oil and have it wired for subs but have the cords hidden so it all looks stock and clean as.

TRANSMISSION: Auto. Goes perfect.

COLOUR: Silver Ice.

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Pretty Tidy. Has a few tiny dings along it, the back right quater panel has been reversed into (damn bastard), ill provide pics if someones keen enough. Only other paint work needed is that the door handles, mirrors and boot garnish have been "colour coded" dodgy by a friend who thinks "yeah man its easy" and will require to be fixed up to suit colour Matching.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Very good.

TYRE CONDITION: Despite pics will come on 4 stockies probably on about 50% or less tread each. If i get a good offer or swap i'll try and get some more decent tyres.

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Stock 15"s so 65/215/15 or something?

ODOMETER: Not EXACTALLY sure but its between 172,000 and 173,000

SERVICE HISTORY: Nope i've done mantenance on it but the logs were not performed by the original owner (Hunter Valley Health ( Business car??))

REGO OF CAR: NSW

REGO TILL: June 30th 2010

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes, UJE848

RWC: Nope, it would pass, im not sure on what it costs to get one if its not very much i'll gladly get one.

PRICE: Interested in a swap of a VL, either (manual) calais or a manual berlina, or more so a Ute VG-VS, VG Ute with decent kms and manual is what im after, really only because noone will clean swap me for any other models more than likely. Ill look into any offers your willing to give me so just try. If not $3250

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Organise if someones keen.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pick up or delivery. or swap

CONTACT DETAILS: Just on here i check it alot so i'll surely get your message.

OTHER INFO: I'm selling it without the rims or stereo but if requested for a decent offer ill let them go with it to get a better offer .*note the rims had okay tires, chewed by wheel allignment when lowered, so therefor all 18"s tires are unroadworthy.

As it stands now its back to standard height as a mates bought my springs and stuff because i was gonna revert it back to stock for selling it but decided id just try for swapzies.

I'm the 4th owner and its interior is in very good condition.

Other small mods i've made that i thought i'd mention; Chrome door sills from calais/statesman, chrome nostrols (full chrome not slotted type), silver mesh in front bar holes, painted rotors black and calipers red, debadged minus the lion badges on back and front, calais/acclaim tail lights (clean indicator ones), clear side indicatiors, seat covers, i'll take them off and leave in car so i can show you the condition of the seats. The wooden steering wheel is long gone (thank god) and also so are the subs and amp, suppose i just got over the doof doof, so the stereo consists of 3 way Pioneer H/U, 6" 280W pioneer speakers in front, 6x9 480W pioneer speakers in back.

Also i had my ariel broken by a stupid mate who sat on it. :(

PICTURES: My ride would be better but i'll include these. http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr-vs/101854-silver-vs-ii.html

S40100072-1.jpg

Photo01162.jpg

Last edited:

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
did you want to swap that for my car with no stereo and no rims? whats the home thetre include?
and was that with 2 grand cash?

SMURFTEC.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS S Commodore
interested in a s pack? haha